ACE Sales Invoicing System
This system is for the purpose of issuing quotations, invoices and delivery orders for products ordered by your customers. As you are producing the invoices and delivery orders, the system is able to capture all the stock items sold to your customers and hence is able to track the total sales to individual customers analysed by actual stock items. Since you would have entered into this system your stock items costs, the system is then able to analyze for you the total net profit you have made from all the sales to your customers.
Features of the system:-
- Issue quotations, invoices and delivery orders.
- Keep individual stock items last selling price history by each customer.
- Standard selling price or standard stock price, terms, salesman or area codes are automatically fetched.
- Item and bulk discount structures in percentage or amount allowed.
- Sales tax and transport charges by percentage can be calculated automatically.
- Miscellaneous stock items not maintained in the stock system can be invoiced.
- Delivery orders and invoices stored can be edited before update.
- Delivery orders and invoices from previous months can be viewed on screen or printed.
- Automatic checks on credit limit during invoicing.
- If credit limit is exceeded, password is needed for approval for new billings.
- Sales analysis by stock items by customers available.
- Sales analysis by customer by stock items also available.
- Can be integrated to the accounts receivable and stock systems.
- List of invoices in batch file - not updated yet.
- Reprint quotations, invoices and delivery orders.
- Selling price report by individual customers.
- Salesman sales analysis by stock items.
- Picking list.
- Audit Trail report.